The Best Place for Rehab.
What you'll need to bring
During admission, you will be asked to sign several consent forms, including consent to treatment form, patient bill of rights and advance directive form. If you are unable to sign these, a family member or responsible party must accompany you. Your case manager/social worker can help you with all the details of your insurance. Any personal items or equipment you bring should be labeled clearly with your name. Because you'll be working toward a normal daily routine, you'll need comfortable, loose-fitting clothing.
- 5-6 pairs of slacks (elastic waistbands are best)
- 5-6 tops (the fewer buttons, the better)
- Rubber-soled shoes such as tennis or walking
- 2-4 changes of nightwear
- 6 pairs of underwear
- 3 bras
- Slippers or house shoes with non-slippery soles
- Warm sweater or jacket
- Belt or suspenders
- Swimsuit (if needed)
- Grooming articles (shampoo, powder, lotion, deodorant, hairbrush, toothbrush and toothpaste)